Professional Leadership Development
About Stacie Anderson
- Certified Maxwell Leader - Speaker, Trainer & Coach.
- Worked alongside John C. Maxwell in Costa Rica training leaders in their government, educational system and business sector as part of their Country Transformation work.
- Owner of Empowering Conversations, publishing Siouxland Magazine, a local publication focused on facilitating meaningful community conversations.
- A Distinguished Toastmaster who can often be found speaking at community events.
- An active community member, sitting on various boards and committees, and volunteering.
- A life-long learner, continuously expanding her expertise.
What is a Certified Maxwell Leader?
Certified Maxwell Leaders add value to people all over the world as Coaches, Trainers and Keynote Speakers. This advanced certification program contains 45+ years of influence and leadership know-how, from the heart of John C. Maxwell, that he ONLY teaches to his certified Team Members.
About John C. Maxwell
- The #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker selling more than 30 million books. He's been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. Magazine.
- He received the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network.
- His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation—have trained millions of leaders from every nation in the world including multiple U.S. Presidents.
Need a Trainer, Coach, or Speaker?
As a Certified Maxwell Leader, Stacie offers coaching and customized training around your team’s needs and budget, including:
- Business & Nonprofit Training
- Personal Coaching
- Lunch & Learn
- Keynote Speaker
- Executive & Board Retreats
Bringing in a Certified Maxwell Leader can provide an outside perspective to your organization and offer foundational tools to strengthen team communication, create a clear vision to align efforts, and provide overall greater results.
Stacie can facilitate a lunch-and-learn or workshop using one of John's books as the foundation for your team's learning experience. Or she can curate a program with your specific objectives in mind. Reach out to discuss options that work best for your organization.
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Choose A Path For Your Team
Motivate Your Group
Build A Foundation For Growth
Relationships, Leaderships, Success
Life Lessons of Leadership
Dream It, Seize It
Facilitate Community Conversation
Develop Influence, Character, Service & Vision
Turn A "Loss" Into A Learning Experience
Achieve Purpose & Significance
A Communicator's Journey
8-Week Program | Communicate with CONFIDENCE
1119 4th Street
Upon completion of this training, participants will have the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with confidence.
*Limited Space Available - This is to allow participation by all attendees.
About This Workshop
The 16 Undeniable Laws of Communication are lessons from John C. Maxwell, expert leadership teacher, consultant and author. Maxwell's nearly 50 years of communication experience has resulted in timeless laws of communication such as:
THE LAW OF CONNECTING
THE LAW OF ANTICIPATION
THE LAW OF SIMPLICITY
And 13 additional laws to improve your communication whether in the board room, leading your team, or across the dining room table.
A John Maxwell Experience
What is Live2Lead?
LIVE2LEAD is a leader development experience designed to equip attendees with new perspectives, practical tools, and key takeaways. They’ll learn from world-class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan, and start leading when they get back to the office with renewed passion and commitment. This year's event will include an interactive session! Plus a light breakfast will be provided.